Friday, February 8, 2008

Why A Blog?

I have nibbled around education all of my life, from tutoring in high school and college, to designing and developing training, to serving as Vice President of Education for our Toastmaster Club. Similarly, I became interesting in the concept of mastery early on in my study of Tai Chi when my classmate Phil suggested the book Mastery by George Leonard. More recently, after watching the movie What the Bleep Do We Know!? a number of times, I became interested in what Joe Dispenza calls “The Science of Changing Your Mind” in his book Evolve Your Brain.

This concept of change seems to be everywhere in my world. I think about it often. The reason I wanted to start a blog was to share my thoughts about the many ideas associated with “Change,” “Habits,” “Inspiration,” “Mastery,” and “Education.”

No comments: